Don't just take our word for it, hear from our students themselves!
In this section, Christ's undergraduate students from a range of subjects have written full, honest and detailed accounts of their experiences to show future students considering an application what living in College and studying for their course is like.
Of course, every student has their own interests, personality and approach, so we'd recommend reading a few to get a balanced picture. If you want to, you can also look at the student profiles grouped by where the students are from.
There is also a student Q&A film to watch at the bottom of the page.
Student Q&A Film
We asked our students to answer some of the most common questions we receive about life at Christ's - Click on this link to see what they said
Content (time in film):
- What's your favourite thing about Christ's? (00:10);
- What's the accommodation like? (01:54);
- What's the food like? (03:32);
- What's the library like? (05:43);
- What's the work-life balance like? (06:57);
- What's the social scene like? (08:19);
- Were you worried about anything before coming to university? (09:56);
- Where can you go to relax? (11:43);
- Why did you choose Christ's? (13:23).
"Reading the student experiences was a really nice way of getting to know the college and admissions process."