International Students already studying in the UK
Some of our international students first come to the UK for sixth form studies (to do A levels in the UK) or to do a foundation programme at a UK university. In this case you will already be studying in the UK when you make your application to Christ's.
Choosing a UK School
We do not offer A level courses at Cambridge, not do we offer foundation programmes, so you must do your own research (we cannot recommend particular schools etc).
- If you are enrolling on A level courses, please check which subjects are needed for the course you plan to apply for at Cambridge before choosing your A level subjects. A level courses normally last two years.
- If you are thinking of doing a foundation course, please read the information carefully and check the suitability of your course. We do not accept Foundation Programmes for maths and sciences courses at Cambridge.
Applying to Christ's from a UK school or university
When reading the how to apply page, students who are studying in the UK should note that:
- If you are studying at a school or university in the UK when you apply, then you do not need to submit a COPA form as part of your application, even if your home country is outside the EU.
- It is likely that you will need to send a transcript, which you would upload via the SAQ form like UK and EU students do. The deadline is 22 October (18:00 UK time)
- Please ensure that the address for correspondence (or mailing address) given in your UCAS application is your postal address at school or university in the UK. You can also give a "home address", which is where you put your permanent address.
- If you are doing a foundation programme, there is further information on the page about applying from a university.