We know that as students from outside the UK, you may have additional questions on aspects of the application process, as well as some differences to negotiate between what students in your country normally do when applying to local universities and what is needed for your Cambridge application.
This part of our international students section offers a helping hand, providing additional detail and explanation for you on some aspects of the process. Once you have sent your application forms, further support will then be available through the current applicants section (already available).
Here are some comments from previous international applicants:
- "Christ's College is probably the one of the best colleges in communication with current applicants with all the information clearly stated on the website."
- "If you are applying to Christ's you are in good hands! The admissions team is super friendly and helpful. Their site is comprehensive, informative and is regularly updated with information regarding interview timelines, accommodation and submission of documents. They even have student profiles from international students currently studying at Christ's which provides an eye-opening glimpse of life in the college."
|Current notes for international students|
Pages on aspects of the application process: making a valid application
The following pages provide information for international students to complement the information on our how to apply page. They will help you to make a valid application to Christ's College, with all the information we need.
- Admissions Assessments (registration needed)
- The UCAS application
- The UCAS personal statement
- The UCAS reference and predicted grades
- My Cambridge Application (additional questionnaire)
- The Transcript
- The Results Breakdown
On 20 September we publish the Christ's College current applicants section for students who have already submitted a UCAS application. The current applicants section guides you (in detail!) through the next stages of the application process, including: