This page is part of the Christ's College additional application support for non-UK prospective students.
Do I need to send a transcript?
First of all, please check this flowchart to see whether in your case a transcript is needed as part of your application.
What exactly is a transcript - what should it show?
In preparation for the admissions period, it is a good idea to obtain your transcript and save it as a pdf on your computer. The overall file size must not exceed 3MB (there's a pdf creation guide).
If you are applying from a university, please also read this information.
How to send your transcript
- To send your transcript, you will need it saved as one pdf file. The overall file size must not exceed 3MB.
- Non-EU students who complete a COPA will upload the transcript as a pdf as part of the COPA form. The transcript deadline for students who are submitting a COPA is
- 20 September (18:00 UK time) for students applying for an Malaysia or Singapore interviews.
- 19 October (18:00 UK time) for all other applicants who were educated outside the EU.
- EU students will upload the transcript as a pdf as part of the SAQ form. The transcript deadline for students inside the EU is 22 October (18:00 UK time).
Application Tip: Don't delay sending your COPA or SAQ for the transcript. You can submit your COPA / SAQ and log back in to submit the transcript at a later date (as long as both form and transcript are submitted by the relevant deadline)
"Students from overseas need to translate transcripts, recommendations etc. and this needs time."