Christ's EU Webinars
A choice of online events in July for prospective undergraduate students from EU countries who are considering an application for Oct 2021 entry or deferred entry. Please pick the most suitable webinar, noting the description and time of day.
We invite prospective undergraduate students from outside the UK to register for one out of the Christ's EU Webinars listed in the table below.
Notes to bear in mind:
- It is too late to apply for October 2020 entry at this stage (we only have one application deadline a year). The Christ's EU Webinars are for students who are considering an application for October 2021 entry or deferred entry.
- Please be careful with the start times for all webinars, and ensure that you have converted the UK time to your local time accurately.
- The Christ's EU Webinars are for prospective undergraduate students and school advisers only. Due to limited capacity, if you have a parent or guardian who would also like to watch, we ask that you just make one booking and watch together (on the same device). Thank you for your understanding.
|Date & UK time||Session||Registration|
|Wednesday 8 July
(16:30 UK time)
|Applying from Cyprus||This event has already taken place|
Thursday 9 July
|Applying from EU countries (except Cyprus!)||Please complete the EU countries webinar registration form|
2020 Christ's International Webinars
In 2020 we have already held the following Christ's International Webinars:
- 2 July: Applying from outside the UK
- 3 July: Applying from outside the UK
- 8 July: Applying from Hong Kong or Malaysia
- 8 July: Applying from Cyprus
- 9 July: Applying from Singapore
Other online events
There are also further webinars for prospective undergraduate students that you can book in addition to the option you've chosen in the table above:
"I have really enjoyed the convenient location and beautiful setting, combined with a very friendly and supportive environment."