We run annual Christ's International Webinars to help students applying from outside the UK. These normally include a very brief presentation with details for international students, and a long period of Q&A - you will be able to type in questions to be answered by Dr Emily Tomlinson (Director of Admissions) and a Christ's student from your country / from a relevant country. After the webinar you will also receive a follow-up email with links to help you.
Would you like access to the recording of our July 2023 International Webinars?
Please complete this form to receive the links that you need.
July 2024 International Webinars
If you are considering an application to Cambridge in July 2024 for Oct 2025 or deferred Oct 2026 entry, do register interest for our July 2024 international webinars. We will then send you an email when we open bookings.
Further info about the July 2023 International Webinars
Many thanks to those who attended our July 2023 international webinars! We ran four webinars in total, with morning and afternoon webinars for students from all countries to suit the different time zones, and specific webinars for students from Singapore & Malaysia, and from European Union countries.
Feedback from previous International Webinars
All countries webinars
- "I asked about certain details in the My Cambridge Application questionnaire and received accurate, practical response. I also gained valuable information from other participants' questions and the hosts' answers. Really appreciate that the hosts answered all the questions in detail with great patience!"
- "I appreciated free space to ask questions, many thanks."
- "It was very helpful to see proper information regarding the finances and scholarships for international students."
- "There were many insightful comments and notes regarding the application process and a sneak peek into the UK school culture/schooling experience."
- "I liked how the presenters were very encouraging and answered in detail for all the questions."
- "I found it to be the best webinar I’ve been too so far because the individual presentations were short and engaging with a light air to it which made me less anxious and genuinely keyed into what was being said."
- "The powerpoint prepared and answers from the admission officer and students are very detailed and comprehensive. Thank you for giving me so much information of studying in Christ' College."
- "It was really insightful having the opportunity to hear from both current students and an admission officer and listen to all their advice and different perspective on the questions. The pre recordings were also good for context And the follow up email and recording useful too. Maybe next time slightly longer as we went overtime a little bit."
EU countries webinar
- "The webinar was very insightful and informative. I found it especially helpful that all our questions about the application process were answered and that two of the international students at Christ's gave advice for the application process from a student's perspective. The information about the different financial aid options was also very useful."
- "There was very helpful information regarding scholarships, as well as further information on the format of transcripts that should be sent with the application."
Malaysia & Singapore webinar
- "Some insightful comments from both staff and students. Practical tips."
- "The webinar was extremely well-organised and useful in clarifying my doubts as the speakers chosen had similar backgrounds that aligned to the participants, allowing me to gain valuable insights from their sharing!"
- "I enjoyed the sharing by students from Singapore and Malaysia. It allowed me to gain a better perspective of how it is like being a Singaporean studying at Christ's."
- "I had clear understandings on the overall application and admission process at Cambridge specially for international students. I greatly thank, Christ's admission staff for their time and commitment."
- "The perspectives by students were really insightful! Hoping to be able to hear from more students in the future."
Other online events
There are also further webinars for prospective undergraduate students that you can book in addition to the international webinars:
- See our open days and events page for further Christ's College online events including our online open days. NB. For our regular webinars, which we run February - August, we vary the time of day so if one is scheduled that doesn't suit your time zone, you just need to wait for another one - no need to watch in the middle of the night!
"I have really enjoyed the convenient location and beautiful setting, combined with a very friendly and supportive environment."