This section is for students holding an offer to study at Christ's College, Cambridge.
Congratulations on your offer to study at Christ's. This section supports you from when you receive your offer in January until your place at Christ's is confirmed in August.
|Current points for Christ's offer holders!|
The following pages are published in January each year:
- Dates and deadlines for offer holders - crucial page!
- Offer holder questions
- Welcome page for those who applied to a different College
- 31 Jan - Sending a copy of your passport
- 31 Jan - Certificates to send to Christ's
- 31 Jan - English language conditions
- 31 Jan - Visas
- 31 Jan - Disability, Specific Learning Difficulty & illness
- 31 Jan - Care leavers
- 31 Jan - If you have STEP conditions
- Current - for offer holders affected by coronavirus disruptions
- When possible - Replying to your offer
- When possible - Financial information for offer holders
- 15 Feb - Choral Award applications
- 28 Feb - Instrumental Award applications
- 6 March - Medicine offer holders
- 30 April - Making changes to your exam entries
- Summer (in most but not all cases) - A level and other examination results
- Summer - Accommodation Perferences Form
- August / September - Bridging Course
- August / September - Freshers' Events before you arrive
- October - Arriving in Cambridge
- October - Christ's International Freshers Week
- Ongoing - Visiting Christ's as an offer holder
- Ongoing - Changing your contact details
- Ongoing - Deferred entry (2021 and 2022 entry)
As always, do get in touch by email if you have a question for us. The email address remains firstname.lastname@example.org and please ensure that you start your message with your details so that we can respond as efficiently as possible. Here's an example:
Offer holder in Natural Sciences (Physical),
UCAS number: 1084772831
Please ensure that you get in touch with us directly if you have a question, as we are not able to liaise with teachers, parents and guardians about your offer. Many thanks for your understanding.
"The friendly atmosphere is probably my favourite thing about Christ's, as you’re exposed to so many different people, and it’s small enough that you can get to know lots of people, but not so small that you feel cramped."