Application support for UK students
This section provides support for students of any nationality applying to Christ's from within the UK, including those who live abroad during the holidays but who attend a UK school.
- IMPORTANT: If you are instead applying from outside the UK, please read the international students application support - the information below does not include details for international applicants.
We aim to give all the detail you need to make a strong application so that students from all backgrounds can make the best application possible. This year, with the Coronavirus pandemic and all the disruption that has caused, we are particularly keen to ensure that everybody can access this information.
The information in the links below supports you with the initial stage of the application process: making a valid application. It provides details of the various forms and deadlines as well as application advice. Once you have sent your various forms and made a valid application, you will then be supported via the detailed current applicants section (published on 20 September each year for both UK and international applicants).
- Key dates - an overview of the application process
- Post-16 Subject Choices
- Course research
- Helpful films to watch
- 15 Oct / UCAS application
- 15 Oct / UCAS personal statement
- 15 Oct / UCAS reference and predicted grades
- 15 Oct / Registration for an Admissions Assessment?
- 22 Oct / The SAQ form
- 22 Oct / As a UK student, do I need a transcript?
- 22 Oct / Extenuating Circumstances
- 22 Oct / Disability, Specific Learning Difficulties and long-term illnesses
- Support from Christ's - the current applicants section
- Covid-19 disruptions and applying this year
- Contacting Christ's
If you have questions once you have read the information, please send them to email@example.com. It would be helpful if you can include which subject you are planning to apply for and what subjects you are currently studying (if you are at school or college) at the beginning of your email.