This section provides support for students of any nationality applying to Christ's from within the UK, including those who live abroad during the holidays but who attend school in the UK.
- IMPORTANT: If you are instead applying from outside the UK, please read the international application support section instead - the information below does not include details for those applying from outside the UK.
We aim to give all the detail you need to make a strong application so that students from all backgrounds can make the best application possible.
The information in the links below supports you with the initial stage of the application process: making a valid application. It provides details of the various forms and deadlines as well as application advice. Once you have sent your various forms and made a valid application, you will then be supported via the detailed current applicants section (published on 20 September each year for both UK and international applicants).
- Key dates - overview of process
- Post-16 Subject Choices
- Course research
- Helpful films to watch
- Early Sept / Registration for an Admissions Assessment?
- 15 Oct / UCAS application
- 15 Oct / UCAS personal statement
- 15 Oct / UCAS reference and predicted grades
- 22 Oct / My Cambridge Application (previously called the SAQ)
- 22 Oct / As a UK student, do I need a transcript?
- 22 Oct / Extenuating Circumstances
- 22 Oct / Disability, Specific Learning Difficulties and long-term illnesses
- Support from Christ's - the current applicants section (from 20 September)
- Contacting Christ's
If you have questions once you have read the information, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be helpful if you can include which subject you are planning to apply for and what subjects you are currently studying (if you are at school or college) at the beginning of your email.