This section is Christ's College, Cambridge information for current applicants who have submitted a UCAS form.
Welcome! Thank you for submitting a UCAS form and applying for 2020 or deferred 2021 entry. We are the Christ's Admissions Team, and our names are Kristy, Jan and Mark. We're here to administer (but not to assess!) your application and answer your questions, and we'll support you through this section of the Christ's website from now until decisions-time in January 2020. The Cambridge process assesses you carefully, and there are quite a few forms and 'bits' to do after your UCAS form, but if you follow the information in this section and work with us stage by stage (we've put the dates next to each stage), we will be able to guide you through the process smoothly.
- Current points box
- Stage 1: The application process (read through the process ahead)
- Stage 2: Information for 15-22 Oct (making a valid application with SAQ)
- Stage 3: Information for 22 Oct - 7 Nov (written work and other)
- Stage 4: Information for November (invitation to interview in Cambridge)
- Stage 5: Information for 2-17 Dec (interviews in Cambridge)
- Stage 6: Information for January (the outcome of your application)
Information about receiving the outcome of your application is in the Stage 6 information below.
Please do not email your interviewers. If you have a query, all correspondence must come to email@example.com. Many thanks!
Contacting Christ's: We need your help to work efficiently! We request that you start all emails to Christ's Admissions Team with:
Stage 1: Read through the application process
The application process is set out on the how to apply page.
December interviews have now taken place.
Stage 6: Wednesday 15 January (the outcome of your application)
We emailed applicants with the outcome of your applications on Wednesday 15 January. If you have received an offer from Christ's, please go to the offer holders section for all information from now.