This page is part of the current applicants section at Christ's College, Cambridge.
Please read the following statement on confidentiality in the admissions process carefully.
Sharing details of your assigned pre-reading (if any), admissions assessment and/or interviews risks compromising our standards of admission, and could harm the interpretation of your own performance. This includes, but is not limited to, communication indirectly or directly by email, websites, chat rooms and texts with other applicants. While we understand that you may wish to discuss your interviews with advisers at your school or college, you are requested not to share full details of any questions asked with them.
The Colleges expect you to maintain confidentiality, this means that:
- You must be alone in the room for your interviews and any pre-interview reading or exercises
- You must not disclose any details of the assigned pre-reading (if any)
- You must not disclose any details of the admissions assessment (if any)
- You must not disclose any details of the interviews
- You must not record or photograph any part of your interview or admissions assessment
- You must not permit any third party record or photograph any part of your interview or admissions assessment
- The recording or photographing of your interview or admissions assessment will result in your application to Cambridge being cancelled
- The recording or photographing of your interview or admissions assessment will be reported to UCAS
Christ's College will treat any breach of confidentiality as a very serious matter, and it may be reported to UCAS and relevant professional bodies as well as other Cambridge Colleges.
Back to the current applicants page.