If you're applying to Cambridge this this Sept/October you are welcome to book a place on one of our student-led College tours. These are group tours on specific dates from March to August, offering some additional opportunities for prospective students visiting outside of College Open Days.
These tours are student-to-student events and are for prospective students only. If you are visiting with parents who would also like a look around, please either do a self-guided visit or come on one of our College Open Days.
Check the table below for forthcoming tour dates and booking forms. The booking forms have a counter and once you have selected the date, the form will tell you if a place is available or if the tour is fully booked. Once you have booked a place you will receive the details for attending (please read these carefully as they will include the meeting point etc.)
Please use your own email address when completing the booking form - do not use a parent's email address.
|Tour date||Tour time||For||When will booking open?||booking link|
|Date tbc in the week of 12-16 February||1pm - 4pm||
part of the Christ's February Open Day
Prospective students considering an application in Oct 24 and parents & supporters
|already open||Booking is open for the Christ's February Open Day, including online events and (optional) in-person tours (exact date tbc in the week of 12-16 Feb)|
|March 2024||tbc||Student-led tours start for students applying in Oct 24. These tours will run intermittently from March to August at times when there aren't open days.||tbc||Dates and booking links available nearer the time.|
Further dates for Christ's College tours will be announced here nearer the time.
Exact tours may vary slightly but each will last 40-45 mins and show the College grounds and some of the facilities (but not normally accommodation rooms as these are only available on College Open Day tours).
Prospective students from all backgrounds are welcome to book a tour place. Before booking please note:
- College tours outside of College and University open days are student-to student events: there are no places for parents and guardians.
- These tours are not suitable for group bookings - we can only accept a maximum of three students from any one school.
- Tours in the period March - August 2024 are for students considering an application to Cambridge in Sept/Oct 2024 for Oct 25 or deferred Oct 26 entry.
- All tour attendees should read the relevant Christ's subject page in advance to ensure that you fit our subject requirements. You can study for all undergraduate courses except Veterinary Medicine at Christ's.
- do a self-guided visit at other times (essential to read the page if doing that)
- our regular webinar (Christ's College: A look at the Grounds and Facilities)
- our Grounds and Facilities pages