Christ’s College library is committed to providing equal access to our services and facilities for all users. For any additional support please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Disability Resource centre (DRC) will help you get started on all the support, advice and resources available for you. Please visit their page on Advice and Support for Students
- Our Library team and Library website will help you get started with any adjustments you may need. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Disability Resource Centre has introduced a 2020-21 virtual transition event to welcome students and introduce the different services on offer at the University.
- 1:1 inductions: all new students will be sent induction information and we hold inductions at the beginning of each academic year. If you would rather book a 1:1 session, just let us know and we can arrange that for you.
Our website gives details of the many services available to anyone wanting to use the Christ's library.
- Support Services: Useful links to a number of support services throughout Cambridge Libraries for disability students
- Library Space: A helpful guide to our library space and what to expect. It includes key accessibility features.
- Using the Library: This section covers how to use the library during your library stay.
- iDiscover: This section is about iDiscover , our online catalogue. It also includes navigation and function guides.
- Additional Library services: There are additional support services for library users for in library or remote library access.
- Assistive technology: We are directing our library users to the assistive technology and software available throughout Cambridge University
- Contact us: If you require any additional support simply contact the library team. We are always happy to help.