Christ's College is a historical, prestigious, and beautiful environment in the heart of Cambridge.
Our College community includes students, Fellows and a team of committed staff who play an essential role in delivering the College's mission and fully participate in College life.
We are committed to the principles of equal opportunities, diversity, and respect in our working practices.
We offer a generous benefits package which typically includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Defined contribution pension scheme (two pension schemes available: 3% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution or a salary sacrifice scheme in which you will be able to choose the rate of contribution that you wish to make, subject to a minimum contribution of 3%. The College will pay in twice the rate that you choose, up to a maximum of 12%.)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity, paternity adoption and shared parental benefits
- 36 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- One free meal a day when on duty
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Non contractual bonus scheme (last year every full time staff member received a £450 thank you bonus for the efforts during the pandemic)
- Long service bonus payments
- Free access to the College's sporting facilities including the gym, squash court and outdoor swimming pool
- We Care - 24/7 access to GPs, free counselling sessions, wellbeing support, access to nutritionists.
The College also has a multi-faith prayer room for the use of students, Fellows and staff.
As well as the above benefits, the College is committed to the learning and development of staff and supports staff to achieve their professional best.
The College has a termly Staff Liaison Committee, allowing staff members to have a voice and their say, and an active social club which organises an annual staff outing which is funded by the College.