If you are registered with the Accessibility and Disability Resource Centre you may be entitled to a Non-medical worker. Please let staff know so we can arrange for access to the college and the library.
At Christ's College Library, Non-Medical Helpers will have rights to:
- Use the iDiscover catalogue to find resources.
- Collect books from the open shelf floors.
- Collect books from the Reservation shelf.
- Act as a proxy borrower, borrowing on behalf of an ADRC registered Library user.
- Help with copying and scanning.
Please contact library staff if you have any other requirements or concerns.