- The university's Disability Resource centre (DRC) can help with support, advice and resources. Please visit their page on Advice and Support for Students
- Our Library team and Library website will help you get started with any adjustments you may need. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Disability Resource Centre has introduced a 2021-22 virtual transition event to welcome students and introduce the different services on offer at the University.
- 1:1 induction sessions: all new students will be sent induction information, and we hold induction sessions at the beginning of each academic year, to help you get started with using the library. If you would rather book a 1:1 session, just let us know and we can arrange that for you.
Our website gives details of the many services available to anyone wanting to use the Christ's library.
- Support Services: Useful links to a number of support services throughout Cambridge Libraries for disabled students
- Library Space: A helpful guide to our library space and what to expect. It includes key accessibility features.
- Your Library Visit: This section covers what Christ's library can offer during your library visit.
- Equipment to use in the library: A list of all the ergonomic equipment for library use (situated on Floor 1). Please let us know about any additional adjustments.
- Library Book Search Catalogue: This section is about iDiscover, our online catalogue. It also includes navigation and function guides.
- Additional Library services: There are additional support services for library users for in-library or remote library access.
- Assistive technology: Here we direct our library users to the assistive technology and software available throughout Cambridge University.
- Contact us: If you require any additional support simply contact the library team (email@example.com). We are always happy to help.