Terms & Conditions
- Copyright and trade marks
- Information we collect
- Access to Information
- Your obligations when accessing our website
- Exclusions and limitations of liability
Please see our copyright page for details.
Please see our privacy page for details
Access to Information
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 1998, the "Data Controller" for the processing of data collected by this site is Christ's College, and the point of contact for subject access requests is our Data protection Officer:Data Protection Officer
St Andrews Street
Your obligations when accessing our website
In accessing any part of our website, you agree:
- to our copyright policy;
- not to use our website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials to or through our website which are false, plagiarised, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights (including copyright) of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not, except insofar as permitted by law, to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our website or attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our website and entered by or relating to any third party user of our website; and
Exclusions and limitations of liability
Owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that our website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to you. We also cannot guarantee that any material which you download from or access on our website or the websites to which it is linked will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You should therefore ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Our website has been prepared with the primary aim of providing general information about the College, Cambridge University and its courses, and is not intended to constitute specific advice in relation to any of your particular requirements. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information and material we have prepared for our website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we give no warranty whatsoever that any information or material on our website will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all. If you believe that any information or material which we have prepared for and published on our website is inaccurate or misleading please let us know and, if we agree that the information or material is inaccurate or misleading, we will correct it as soon as is reasonably practical.
We may publish material on our website which is owned or written by a third party, for example, comments made by external examiners or external reviewers. We do not necessarily endorse the views, contents or findings contained in any such material and we are not responsible for the accuracy or otherwise of such material.
In no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct or any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill resulting or arising from your use of or inability to use our website or any other website linked to it, or from your reliance on the information, material and services provided on our website or information, material and services accessed through it.
Our failure at any time to enforce any right we may have against you does not mean that we have waived our right or that we will not enforce that right at a later time.