Many support services are available to Christ's College members, including the following:
- By registering to the Disability Resource Centre DRC you get access to disability support and resources available throughout Cambridge University.
- The University Library is accessible to all Cambridge University students, and provides a number of services and advice for students registered with the Disability Resource Centre.
Contact: email@example.com or +44 (0) 1223 333030
- Cambridge Libraries Accessibility Service is available to current and prospective students who may be looking for information or advice about how to access the full range of library services available within the university.
- Christ's College The College's Disability Resource Centre page provides accessibility information specific to Christ's College's grounds and services.
- Student Wellbeing : this help page will assist students in feeling healthy and content within themselves and their environment
- Accessible Cambridge Venues: AccessAble gives you accessibility information for over 10,000 venues across the UK including shops, pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, railway stations, hotels, colleges, universities, hospitals and more.
- Disability Rights UK This website is part of Disability Rights Uk's Right to Participate project, funded by the Legal Education Foundation. The project aims to increase awareness of the Equality Act.