The COPA form for non-EU applicants
This page is part of the Christ's College additional application support for non-UK prospective students.
The COPA is an additional Cambridge University form for applicants who have been educated outside the EU. The deadline depends on where you want to be interviewed:
- Students who would like to interviewed in Malaysia or Singapore must submit the COPA form by 20 September 2020 (18:00 UK time)
- Students who would like to be interviewed in Cambridge, Canada, China, India or Hong Kong must submit the COPA form by 19 October 2020 (18:00 UK time).
The list of interview locations is reviewed each year and published on the overseas interviews page by July.
|Covid 19 update|
|Students applying in 2020 should select the relevant interview location and send the COPA and transcript by the required deadline as normal, but please keep an eye on the the overseas interviews page for details of the remote interviews for overseas students this year. There is no need to delay submission of your COPA.|
You will need to have a transcript saved on your computer as a pdf which is uploaded as part of your COPA form.
Before you register and start completing the form
Please read the following pages:
- Who needs to complete a COPA
- Frequently Asked Questions about the COPA
- COPA deadlines, fees and T&C's
There is a very helpful Guide to completing the COPA. It contains all of the questions and further explanations about them. Please see the Guide to Completing the COPA.
One of the questions will ask you about where you would like to be interviewed. Please ensure that you have read the overseas interview page and checked your eligibility and the interview dates for your chosen location before you select it on the COPA form.
When can I start work on the COPA?
The COPA form is available on the Cambridge Admissions website, COPA page from mid-July each year.
If you have questions about the COPA
If you can't find the answer in the Guide to Completing the COPA, please contact the COPA Helpdesk directly:
- Telephone: +44 (0)1223 333308
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the international students applying page.